Mooresville Sprinkler Repair
Call For a Free Quote
Over time, sprinklers can develop issues that can impact their effectiveness. If this has happened to your system, get in touch with the experts in Mooresville sprinkler repair with Lawn Pro of the Carolinas. Here are some signs that you may need sprinkler repair in Mooresville NC.
- Uneven watering: One of the most common signs of sprinkler issues is uneven watering. If you notice that some areas of your lawn are getting too much water, while others are not getting enough, this could be a sign that your sprinklers need Mooresville sprinkler repair. Uneven watering can lead to patchy or brown spots in your lawn.
- Low water pressure: If your sprinklers are not putting out enough water, this could be a sign of low water pressure. Low water pressure can be caused by a number of factors, including clogs in the sprinkler heads or a leak in the water line.
- Broken sprinkler heads: If one or more of your sprinkler heads are broken or damaged, this could cause water to spray in the wrong direction or not spray at all, leading to uneven watering. You’ll definitely need sprinkler repair in Mooresville NC if this is the problem. We’ll take a look to determine the nature of the problem and then fix it for good.
- Leaking water: If you notice water pooling around your sprinkler heads, this could be a sign of a leak in the irrigation system. Leaking water can lead to water waste and high water bills.
- Clogged sprinkler heads: Over time, sprinkler heads can become clogged with dirt, debris, or other materials. This can cause the water to spray unevenly or not at all. A Lawn Pro of the Carolinas expert in sprinkler repair in Mooresville NC can help get rid of this problem.
- Unusual noises: Unusual noises coming from your sprinkler system, such as hissing or gurgling, could be a sign of a leak or other issue.
Call Lawn Pro of the Carolinas at (704) 746-8447 or contact us online for Mooresville sprinkler repair. You’ll be glad you put your trust in us.